Bioway Battery-Powered Patient Lift
Click >>> Download English Manual
How to operate the patient lift?
- COMPACT PATIENT LIFT: Perfect for travel, this lightweight lift can be folded to fit in most car trunks and is perfect for easy storage or transportation. When open, it fits underneath most beds so it can be used even in small rooms.
- SAFETY FEATURES: An emergency stop button, dual rear locking casters (wheels) and easily adjustable locking base increase safety. In case of power loss, there is manual emergency lowering, the facility can drop manually without needing the electric power.
- SIMPLE TO USE: Operate the lifter by handheld controller. Raise the lifter by touching the left button, and drop the lifter by touching the right button .
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SLINGS: The 4 point spreader bar allows you to use a variety of Bioway or other brand patient lift slings for a wide range of transfers, from chair, to bed, to commode or elsewhere.
ADJUSTABLE WIDTH BASE: Base is 4.5" high and 24.8" width, An adjuster pedal opens and closes base from 24.8"- 36.22" to fit through narrow spaces and help access around wheelchairs and furniture. The Minimum and Maximum unit height is 29.53"- 68.9", fitting under most doors.
360 DEGREE ROTATION: 4-point spreader bar with 360 degree rotation can attach a variety of sling styles and manuevering users.
- SAFETY & QUALITY: Protected with a 5 year warranty on the frame. The sturdy welding ensures long lasting use. Folded size: 117cm" x 67cm" x 34cm". 400 lbs weight capacity.
How to assemble the patient lift: