In recent years, we found that most of arthritis have the problem in dressing due to their limited motion. People suffering from joint damage, pain, stiffness, the most severe problem is not putting on your socks independently with minimal effort and strain. So the aid for putting on socks is the much neccessary tool for these people.
Sock Aid Compensates for The Limited Range of people
What is Aid sock? You probably do not even know the tool existed, but it is really popular among the people with arthritis and other chronic conditions.
A sock aid is adaptive tool or an assistive device , which can allows people put on their socks easily without any pain and physical limitations.
For arthritis patients who have difficulty in bending and reaching their feet, the tool can help them put on their socks independently.
Fanwer Socks Auxiliary Tool , the great socks helper device. The fast and easy way to put your socks on & take them off, easy to use, and place your sock on the slider kit, and slide your foot in.
Fanwer sock aid is covered with terry cloth for a gentle yet firm grip on your socks that lets you easily pull them up without tearing the fabric.
Our sock slips over the flexible part of the sock aid so the top of the sock is held open.
Now we share the 6 steps for usage:
- Step 1: Place the sock aid between the knees and pull the sock or stocking aid over the end without straps.
- Step 2: While seated, place the sock aid out in front of your foot on the floor.
- Step 3: Insert your toes into the sock/stocking opening.
- Step 4: Pull straight back on the handle until your toes are well in the sock/stocking.
- Step 5: When the sock/stocking reaches your heel, pull at an upward angle towards the ceiling in order to move the sock/stocking around your heel.
- Step 6: Pull the sock aid out of the sock/stocking. Finish pulling the sock/stocking on it.
Although the sock aid tool is very convenient, patients may be difficult to use it firstly because of less practice, just like learning to bike. So our warm tip: please do not easily discard this tool because of no usual at first. Please trust yourself, you will be able to dress or sock without any assistant requiring.