Fanwer, the most experienced cross-border e-commerce leader in China, was founded in 2016.
Its main projects cover health auxiliary products (dozens of products such as toilet aids tools, shoehorns, and sock-aid tools. Many products on Fanwer's Amazon store are bestsellers, serving pregnant women, elderly patients, and other groups. Compared with the profit, the company concentrates more on social values.
The company sells products all over America and Europe, with independent product research and development capabilities and multiple factories. We have a large warehouse covering the United States, which can deliver 99% of products in the United States within two days and 80% of products within the next day. We also have a professional 24-hour customer service team. The capabilities and services have been highly recognized by customers.
The logo of fanwer is actually the abstract icon of first letter F, as you can see down below.
To make ultimate products, to create a better life.
Integrity, Altruism, Change, Focus
Core Selling Point
- Quality Assurance
- Convenient logistics
- All-over the world
China Fanwer Trading Co., Ltd. assures you that our products are produced in strict accordance with the ISO9000 certification management system. Our company provides the following quality assurance for the products :
- Our company guarantees that the products will be strictly inspected for various indicators before leaving the factory to ensure that the product qualification rate reaches 100%.
- Our company guarantees that within one year after the product installation, commissioning and acceptance, if the product itself has quality problems, our company is responsible for free replacement or full refund.
- One of the following situations is not a free warranty:
- *Out of warranty period;
- *No purchase record provided;
- *Damage caused by not using and maintaining the product in accordance with the requirements of the product instruction manual (especially water ingress, falling, and man-made damage);
- *Damage caused by the use of unofficial and inferior communication cables;
- * Product failure or damage resistance due to irresistible causes such as floods, fires, lightning strikes, earthquakes, etc.;*Other failures or damages not caused by the product itself.
- If there is a problem during the use of the products, our company will provide after-sales service, and we guarantee that the company will specify or solve it within 24 hours.
Mr. Fowler was born in 1976 in an ordinary working-class family. His father was a carpenter and his mother was an electrician. Mr. Fowler liked to tinker with various tools (saws, planes, pliers, wrenches, etc.) at home since he was a child, and made many toys, model ships, cars, pistols, etc.
In 1995, Mr. Fowler was admitted to university and majored in mathematics. During the university, he became obsessed with computers and taught himself a lot of computer courses. This laid a solid foundation for his future entrepreneurial journey.
Mr. Fowler graduated from college in 1999 and became a teacher. As he grew up, his parents' health was gradually getting poor, with back and neck pain, osteoarthritis of the knee, and difficulty bending over. They often lamented that he could not do many things that were easy to do when they were young. The filial Fan began to search solutions. After 3 months of hard work, he finally designed a retractable and ergonomic shoehorn, which allows parents to easily put on shoes without bending over. And it is easy to carry. Later, Mr. Fowler designed tools to assist the daily life of the elderly, such as a sock-wearing aid tool, a dressing aid tool, and a buckle, which solved many difficulties that parents encountered before in long-term use. Mr. Fowler then had an idea: If I could sell this kind of product all over the world, I could help more people and fight the difficulties of aging.
In 2009, Mr. Fowler resigned from the school, took out his savings from working for 10 years, and started his own business. He firstly established a small company with only two employees in the company. He and his team members rushed between the factories and the market day and night, often encountering all kinds of scorn, puzzlement, and even ridicule. Under the huge pressure caused by factors such as funds and sales, sometimes he would sit in the car and cried. Gradually, the company's operation has improved, and product sales are getting better and better.
In 2016, Mr. Fowler started a new round of e-commerce business, applied for an Amazon store, and registered the Fanwer brand in the United States and Europe. Through the unremitting efforts of Mr. Fowler and the company's employees, the company has grown rapidly. Toilet wipes and buckles are Amazon's bestsellers all the year round. Sock wearers, dressing poles, shoehorns and other products are also in the leading sales on Amazon. At the same time, the company has also developed numerous products to assist the daily life of the elderly, such as curved handle bath brushes, long handle combs, press balls, wedge pillows, etc.
The Fanwer brand will remain focused on the elderly healthcare section. With professional product research and development , we continue to bring more high-quality products to solve the problems of inflexible hands and feet, slow movement, and inability, which can take care of life in the elderly. So that a better life is within reach.